Tuesday 11 May 2010

New Items for Sale

I was busy last week making beaded memory wire bracelets...


...and a beautiful 'Bengal' necklace.  I bought some pandora beads without really thinking about what I was going to do with them.  I didn't want to just string them onto a chain, so I made a pendant from then instead and hung it from a necklace of tiger's eye beads.  Tiger's eye beads have a lovely shimmer to them, but becuase they are brown they are sometimes difficult to match with pendants, so I was pleased when I found that the pandora beads matched them.



They really sparkle in the light.  All three items are for sale on the website at http://www.benjablue.com/ .

Oh, and I wanted to introduce the two newest members of the Archer-Terry household, Aubrey and Ginger Biscuit.  Can you believe their owners didn't want them anymore?  I have never had guinea pigs before, but they have very strong little personalities and are an absolute delight.  They also eat food like it is going out of fashion so I will have to watch their weight!




Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment